postgraduate studies

Hi guys

In my case, I always wanted to study something related to arts such as graphic design. After doing a little more research, I realized that what I would really have liked to study is illustration, but as you will see, I am studying a scientific career. Well, science is one of the other things that I also liked and luckily I was good at it. This is why when choosing a career, obviously my parents preferred that I study a scientific career because of the economic stability. I accepted that they were going to make  the economic effort for me to study but always with the idea  present in my head that as soon as I finish I will pay for an art course.
I would like to be able to study a postgraduate in illustration at UC and from there to see how things are progressing. I have been doing a lot of research on these courses and have even managed to become a listener to some and have met different students and teachers who have given me good advice on the subject.
I just hope everything turns out well wish me luck. bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

presentation

I recommend you

Santiago