my future job

Hi everyone
At the moment I am studying food engineering but my passion has always been more inclined towards art. In the future I do not see myself working on something related to my career. I would like to be able to dedicate myself to art.
My idea is to open a food store or distributor so that I can be my own boss and thus be able to dedicate myself freely to art.
Specifically I would like to dedicate myself to illustration freelance and provide my services to different content producers such as animations, video games, illustrated books etc.
This would mean having most of the time working from home and occasionally going to places where they take my services to creative meetings. And since they can even call you to go to other countries for these meetings so it is a good alternative to travel too.
well this is my dream hopefully one day I can fulfill it and  reread this and say I did it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

presentation

I recommend you

Santiago