ecologic

hi guys
today I am going to talk about my ecological practices. I think that in Chile it is so difficult to recycle because the recycling points are few and far. I know that the initiative to recycle the same way one should be practice anyway but these facts make it more difficult for people. for example in Japan they have recycling calendar the garbage truck on mondays recollecting only plastic on thuesdays only cardboard etc this makes it so much easier.
In my house we have tried to recycle but many times we have not been able because we not have time, on the other hand we try to compost. we use all food waste to use as compost plants. we have a mini garden with celery, oregano and other vegetables where we use the compost in.
finaly I think the ecological  consiousness is increasing and that is good to have a better future.
bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

presentation

I recommend you

Santiago